Steps involved in the audit process
- We run a pilot analysis on your Ethereum smart contracts to understand the scope and scale.
- We run the smart contract through industry-leading automated testing tools to detect flaws.
- Our smart contract security expert goes through the smart contract line-by-line to detect errors.
- The auditor classifies the vulnerabilities and inconsistencies into standard and specific issues.
- An initial audit report is generated with the findings and the auditor suggests changes to the code.
- After your smart contract is analyzed by our audit team, we suggest changes to optimize its performance.
- The final audit report will include all the bug fixes made to the contract mentioned in the previous reports.