Our company Cyphershield (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) controls and maintains this website and all subdomains (Websites).
1. Consent Guidelines
If you have given consent for the processing of your data, then you can easily withdraw such consent at any time by sending a mail to the company at [email protected]
If you do withdraw your consent, then the Company will stop the processing of your data only if our Company does not have another legal basis for the processing of your data.
If the Company has another legal basis for processing your data (for example, legitimate interests), then we may continue to do so for your legal interests and rights.
2. The way of using your sensitive information
The purpose of collecting your personal information is to provide you with our best service and improve our quality of service, here we facilitate you with a personalized experience on our websites. We try to reach you about your account and our service, our seamless customer service is also available for our website users.
In particular, we use your data for:-
1. To allow us in our legitimate interest to support access, sign in, and verify registered users.
2. To establish and manage commercial relationships and transactions under our terms and conditions.
3. To contact you about your account or to respond to communications you send to us.
4. To resolve any issues with your account or the Services, in our legitimate interest.
5. To check and enforce compliance with our terms and conditions, guidelines, and policies.
6. To analyze the use of our websites to understand how to improve our content and services.
3. About the gathered information
We might collect your sensitive data through and not limited to :
- Website visits
- Email subscriptions
- Product Consumption
- Network bandwidth, geographical location, IP addresses, and Mac addresses.
- Email address
- Operating system type
- Device type
- Browser data
- Phone/mobile number
- Social media information
- Blog/forum information
- financial/credit card information
- e-documents, photos & videos, gifs, audio, etc.
Apart from these, some of the data will be collected automatically upon each website visit made by you. That include :
1. Downloads or plug-ins
2. Device state & specifications
3. Previous site addresses
4. Email address
5. Geo location
6. Site visit frequency
7. Personal choices like preferred language, font size, etc
8. Username & passwords
9. Time spent on sessions
10. Activity frequency in the area and more.
4. Collected data
The company collects data when the users interact with the Websites. Especially when the user browses any page of the website when they contact the company or vice versa and also when the users utilize the website, receive mail from the company, or when chat with the company through customer support.
The company collects data under the following categories, which include contact details such as your first name, last name, nickname, address, telephone number, email address, website URL, reference to your Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Telegram account; business details such as your company, your job title, website, links to any security related achievements.
Along with that data that identifies the user such as IP address, login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version; details on how you use the websites such as your URL clickstreams, goods/services viewed, number of page response times, download errors, how long you stay on those webpages. The company collects the following categories of data within the following Websites www.cyphershield.tech.
5. Cookie information
We collect cookie information to provide you with a comprehensive, effective, and smooth experience on our website and to show you relevant advertisements. It is enabled and accepted by default or you can choose not to accept cookies on each site visit. This may affect your overall website experience, and you may not be able to access or browse certain products and services on the website that are required to operate cookie data.
6. Contact us for Queries & Concerns
It's your turn! If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions regarding our website, products, or services, please feel free to contact us. We take your valuable suggestions and complaints seriously. Therefore, we have provided our contact information below so, if you need it.