Steps involved in an NFT Audit
- The first step in our NFT audit services is a discovery call where we speak with you to understand our goals.
- We restrict the developers for editing the codebase at this point to maintain the integrity of the audit report.
- We review the smart contract code bas to understand the code structure and the overall architecture.
- We then use audit automation tools to check for known vulnerabilities beforing sending the code for manual audit.
- Here, an audit expert checks the code line by line to see if the code is functionally relevant and meets the project’s expetcations.
- This is a security audit for NFT where we check for 100+ known vulnerabilities to make sure that there are no backdoors.
- This is a smart contract testing technique where our audit expert similates various threats and scrutinizes the contract.
- The first audit report or pilot report outlines the vulnerabilities and inefficiencies we detect and provides suggestions
- In this phase, our experts provide code fix suggestions and suggestions for improving gas efficiency.
- After the devs fix issues with the smart contract, we revise the pilot report and publish the final audit report.
NFT Vulnerability and Security Concerns
Challenges for Asset Ownership
An NTF does not store an actual asset, just it’s identifier. The company you buy the NFT from stores asset itself, such as an image, on their IPFS server. We mitigate this through an NFT verification service.
Marketplace Security Risks
NFTs are generally very safe but NFT marketplaces may be vulnerable. An NFT marketplace has many smart contract components and even a small issue can be crippling for your project.
Cyber Security and Identity Fraud
Scams and phishing attacks are pretty common these days. Even if your NFT or marketplace seems safe on the surface, they might be vulnerable in how they store private keys and passwords.
Smart Contract Risks
NFTs live in a highly liquid market and sometimes a single NFT deals with hundreds of thousands of dollars. Smart contracts have functions for every task, even for transfer of funds. Even a small vulnerability can turn into a honey pot.
Benefits of NFT audit
Blocking unauthorized access
Our NFT audit services protect your NFTs and marketplaces from unauthorized access and malicious actors.
Close all the back doors to your NFT and related smart contracts to secure your users funds from theft or loss.
Our NFT verification service also checks for code integrity and shows you if its a clone or fork of another smart contract.
Why choose us?
Expert NFT Audit Service
All our audits go through in-house smart contract security experts with industry experience.
We believe in transparency and integrity, and that reflects in each stage of your interaction with us.
Effective Turnaround time
We know how important hitting deadlines is for you, which is why we conduct audits with automated tools and multiple manual auditors.
We provide you with the pilot audit report where you get a chance of fixing issues early so that you only have to pay for what’s necessary.
We provide you with constant support including suggestions for making your smart contracts more efficient.
Have a question?
Don’t miss out, Be the first to know
Get notified about the details of the Token Sale in May, as well as other important development update.